" My Style Lounge: jovovich-hawk for target

Saturday, February 23, 2008

jovovich-hawk for target

If there is anything to get you excited about spring, it has to be the upcoming collection by Jovovich-Hawk for Target... at least for me. Besides gladiator sandals, I have found something to look forward to. On March 2nd, the long awaited collection by Jovovich-Hawk will be available in Target stores and online. Now the masses can get their hands on the hippyish, fun-loving pieces from this fashion super duo.

I have to say... I haven't gotten as excited about a Target Go International Collection as I have for this one. I got a few pieces here and there from the Proenza-Schouler and the Libertine line but the last few designers have left me feeling nothing but blah. Erin Featherston had some cute pieces, but in real life, they were nothing to waste your money on. I'm hoping that it won't be the same with Jovovich-Hawk. Ugh... eight more days and counting. BTW, where can I find the cute boots they paired with most of the outfits?




These three outfits are on "my must check out" list. As mentioned in an earlier post, I want little dresses for spring. I also love the vest/ leggings combination. It's a put together outfit without the fuss.



No comments: