" My Style Lounge: working the boots

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

working the boots

In my last To Be or Not to Be? post, I was debating if I should get a pair of Frye boots. As you can see, I decided to get them. They were pretty comfortable (for most of the day) and I would have to say that Frye boots are just as good as they are made out to be. The leather is topnotch and the construction is impeccable.

I wasn't feeling too cute in any case but hitting snooze on the alarm didn't give me the luxury to play around with the outfit. I made it to work just in time. After the fact, the dress would have been complemented well with a belt. I did think about it but adding a belt would just hike up the dress a bit and it's already a bit short. Okay... I got it! Next time, I will wear the dress as a tunic and pair it with a belt and leggings. Look out for that outfit in an upcoming post.


Calypso turtleneck dress
Original Penguin sweater
DKNY tights
Frye boots
Urban Outfitters necklace
J.Crew bracelet

No comments: