" My Style Lounge: stella mccartney for lesportsac

Friday, February 8, 2008

stella mccartney for lesportsac

Always a fan of LeSportsac, I love the simple designs and sturdy construction. LeSportsac continues to stand the test of time. Pair them with Stella McCartney and you have the dream collaboration.

Have to love DailyCandy for sharing the news, I'm stoked about the Spring/ Summer 2008 collection. I was just thinking I needed some new luggage. A proclaimed minimalist, I carry what I need. When flying, I detest the need to check-in my luggage and will use a carry-on bag when possible. On my recent trip to Austin, I had my handy classic Puma bag... love the bag, loathe carrying it through the airport. As I dragged it around, I kept wishing I had a bag with wheels and I think I found it (and then some).

There are so many to choose from... various handbags, totes, accessories, backpacks, kids, and travel. Then you have some fabulous colors/ prints to make it even more difficult to decide. The prices range from $98-$475. Though the Stella McCartney for LeSportsac is not available yet, it is available for pre-order. Here are just some of the bags that are available (and the ones I'm admiring).



No comments: