" My Style Lounge: to be or not to be?- foley & corinna bender bag

Monday, February 11, 2008

to be or not to be?- foley & corinna bender bag



On my first shopping trip to Calypso last month, I discovered this bag. It's the Foley & Corinna bender bag. It wasn't on accident or on purpose.



From another blog, I read about some insane deals on turtleneck dresses at Calypso. The Edie dress went from $110 to $20. Upon checking out the retailer's site, I learn that there is a store in my part of the world. I called and they found the dress for me. The problem was: they would have to be sent from another store and I needed to come in to give them my information. That was a huger problem than I realized. Not only did I order the dress in all three colors, I found four more dresses and a top. I was a child in a candy store.



Though the salesgirl was very nice, she must have thought I was made out of bucks because she kept showing me things left and right. If it wasn't for her, I probably wouldn't even think twice about the bender bag but now I do. Originally $470, it's on sale at half price for $235.

Let's investigate the reasons to buy:
  1. The design is very unique.
  2. It's very roomy.
  3. The leather is supple and soft.
  4. It's by Foley & Corinna.
  5. It's half off.

On the other hand:

  1. I already have a list of bags that I want.
  2. This wasn't one of the bags on the list.
  3. The first Foley & Corinna bag of choice is the mini city tote.

What do you think I should do? Should I pass up on this amazing deal and focus on my Shopping To Do list? Or, are the bag and me meant to be together? I've already been distracted by a Mike & Chris bag and Andrea Brueckner bag and I'm so grateful for it.

No comments: