" My Style Lounge: corsets are nice

Monday, March 31, 2008

corsets are nice

Ooh... I'm feeling so pretty today. I've been dying to wear this dress but I was waiting for this belt to come in the mail. I ordered it awhile back but when it arrived, it was damaged and I had to wait for a new one. The wedges that I purchased yesterday went perfectly with the ensemble. The tan in the belt's pattern went well with the tan of the wedges. I wish you could see the details of the belt... it's so fab!

You can't see it but the dress has a slouchy tank layered over it. I also love the scoopneck... very flattering. It is so soft and comfortable... I felt like I was wearing a nightie. Now, I want the two other colors it comes in, too.



UO Villanelle Dress (retail at stores, on sale online)
Hayden-Harnett corset belt
Old Navy fabric wedges
UO necklace
Anthropologie bangles

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE this look! The belt is so darn cute!! It's 2:45am and I should be studying...

-Amee