" My Style Lounge: happy birthday to me

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

happy birthday to me

It's my birthday and though it's not something to get excited about anymore, I'm not going to cry about it either. The objective of today's outfit was to keep warm and I did a great job meeting my goal (a little too well).


American Apparel turtleneck dress
Loomstate hoodie
Spanx tights
Naturalizer boots
Ioselliani necklace

When I woke up this morning, my husband handed me a box from Barneys. Inside was a Ioselliani necklace that I had been wanting. He says there is something else coming in the mail. I hope he's not pulling my chain (ha ha; get it... pulling my chain. Okay, I'm sorry for the bad joke).

Serpent Pendant Necklace

Tonight, we will have dinner at Shinsei, a sushi bar/ Pan Asian kitchen, made famous by Casey Thompson. If you are totally in the black, she was a finalist in last season's "Top Chef" on Bravo. She made a fabulous dish after a fabulous dish after another fabulous dish while on the show. We've been meaning to dine there for quite some time and tonight is a perfect night to try it out.

No comments: