" My Style Lounge: i want little dresses

Saturday, March 22, 2008

i want little dresses

I've been wanting to create this post for some while. I'm loving little dresses, be it winter or spring. I'll just be skipping the tights (maybe). Who knows? I might succumb to the sheer tights (aka colored pantyhose) trend that is predicted for the season.

Little dresses (with some heels) gives the allusion that I'm just a bit taller. I have to love that. They are fun, flirty, and youthful. I have to love that, too.

When doing some research of little dresses. I was overwhelmed by the abundance of dresses that I found. This post could have gone on and one but I'm limiting it to twenty great finds. Maybe you will be taking a liking to one or two as well.

Old Navy Mexican embroidered dress $34.50

Topshop twist trim ra ra dress $56

Topshop tulip sleeve dress $79

J.Crew Kate dress $98

FCUK carnival spirit dress $98

FCUK groove dress $138

Ella Moss Laurel dress $155

T-Bags sleeveless button dress $176

Rebecca Beeson button dress $202

Mike & Chris Harvey long sleeve gingham dress $215

Rag & Bone skinny knit dress $225

Mike & Chris Edwin $236
(I'm lusting over this dress the most.)

Morphine Generation Romie dress $242

Wilster Ilana knit dress $253

Theory Adrianne dress $275

Rory Beca V Neck belted tunic dress $299

Marc by Marc Jacobs zigzap stripe dress $378

Camilla and Marc Fritzi frock $385

See by Chloe short sleeve embroidery dress $540

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I love these dresses!! These yellow and black dresses are looking fabulous!!