" My Style Lounge: latest obsession- ellen verbeek

Sunday, March 30, 2008

latest obsession- ellen verbeek

I'm obsessed with Ellen Verbeek's Italian made shoes. The playful and girly shoes are so unique to what's available right now. Basic shapes are combined with interesting details that you can't help but want them all. She also makes handbags but I can't keep my eyes off her shoe collection. Starting at $450 a pair, you might want to start your collection slowly.

Mostly available in various parts of Europe, there are a handful of boutiques in the States. One stockist is Lambs Ear Shoes in Seattle, Washington. Though not sold online, you can call the store and they are happy to ship to you. After visiting their site, you will continue to drool over their selection of Chie Mihara, Loeffler Randall, and Marc by Marc Jacobs among many other designers. I wish I was in Seattle.




I want these,


and these,

and these,

and these.



Pictures from:
Ellen Verbeek Bag & Shoes

No comments: