" My Style Lounge: new things from urban outfitters

Sunday, March 23, 2008

new things from urban outfitters

This past week, I stopped by Urban Outfitters and I left with more than I anticipated. You could say it was a good shopping trip.

I haven't always been a fan of UO but I'm becoming one now. I have bought more things from UO in the last four months than I have in the last decade (or longer).


UO Villanelle Dress: I love the double layering, slight bubble hem, and slouchiness of the dress.


BDG 5 pocket skinny jeans: As many designer jeans as I have, I just wanted a cheap pair. Being a fourth of the cost of most of my jeans, even if I get a few wears from it, I got my money's worth.


woven rope belt: I just liked it. I'm going crazy for belts.


Ikat printed scarf: I saw this featured in a WhoWhatWearDaily post and it's just as amazing in person as it is in a picture. It has a great tribal print and is very soft.

No comments: