" My Style Lounge: blinded by metallics

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

blinded by metallics

Oh... if I could wear jeans every day... I WOULD! Just like there is comfort food, jeans are my comfort clothing. We were given the privilege to wear jeans to work and I actually almost forgot. What was I thinking?

I immediately got out of the skirt I put on and into these jeans... one of my favorite pairs. I remember buying them from a small boutique but I don't remember the cost. It was a time when people wore (at least I think they did) Paper denim. I really don't know what happened to the label because I can't find them anywhere. I have two pair and I love them both. They are unpretentious having no garish ornamentation. The cotton is just super soft and they are as if they were specifically cut for me.

Already wasting time ironing the skirt and planning that outfit, I lost a lot of time. In any case, I don't think the outcome was too bad. I felt pretty and comfortable... that works for me!


C&C California tank
Gap top
Paper denim
Club Monaco belt
Kenneth Cole Reaction sandals (they should be laid to rest)
gold bangles from Mom

No comments: