" My Style Lounge: embracing my new hair

Sunday, March 9, 2008

embracing my new hair

I'm still getting used to the new hair. It's definitely given me a new attitude. It's also changing my routine... being more consistent with eye makeup to maintain my girliness and less effort to make my hair look like something.

Oh... and I just got a YAY (literally... it was just seconds ago) from Hubby. He likes the hair.

Anyways, the point of this post is to show today's outfit. I wanted to wear leggings and the boots so the outfit developed from there. It's the first time to wear the leggings because they are a bit sheer. They feel more like tights than leggings. That's my fault for buying them online.


Just being silly in the second pose!



Martin+Osa turtleneck
American Apparel dress
Vince leggings
Frye boots
Ioselliani necklace

No comments: