" My Style Lounge: this or that?

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

this or that?


Balenciaga gladiator sandal


I'm loving the Balenciaga gladiator sandal but I'm not loving the extreme height. I've noticed that a ton of people are loving the Nine West inspired version. I tried them on and the four inch wedge is unbearable.

I have found that Ralph Lauren has also made his own version. With a three inch heel, I'm jumping for joy. Now, it's all about deciding on which color is best. Please help me decide. Should I get brown or tan?

LAUREN Ralph Lauren Beth Calfskin Espadrille $120


dark brown


polo tan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The dark brown seems more of what I'd expect out of Ralph Lauren. Hmm, the polo tan is something I would have to see in person. I'd say go with the dark brown if you want a sophisticated look. If you want a more casual one, go for the polo tan.

-Amee