" My Style Lounge: steven alan

Thursday, April 3, 2008

steven alan

I have been looking for the perfect men's shirt. I didn't even know where to begin to look. Should I purchase an actual men's shirt? Should I be looking for one made for a women? I think I may have found it (or at least I hope so).

I was browsing the Steven Alan website and found their boyfriend shirt. It's supposedly oversized with longer arms and body. That's exactly what I'm looking for.

boyfriend shirt $158

As I continued to browse, I ended up finding other things that might be nice additions to my wardrobe. It started with some tops...

gathered shirt $168
maybe?

Christine tunic $180
Ooh... I'm in love. I have been intrigued by the shirt dress and this one might be the one meant for me.

Then I saw some very cute dress...

Closeau dress $355
maybe?

green port dress $295
oh, yeah!

High waisted, wide leg pants? Hmmm... I didn't think we were a match made in heaven but I might need to reconsider because of you.

wide leg pants $295

...and don't get me started on their collection of other designer pieces. I'm going ga ga over them.

Pictures from Steven Alan

No comments: