" My Style Lounge: beklina, an eco-friendly website

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

beklina, an eco-friendly website


Beklina is a green-friendly, California-based website. I would discover it while trying to find information about a jewelry designer they happen to carry. Sorry for the bad pun but "it was love at first site."

After browsing the site, I quickly loved the clothing they carried. My favorites come from Prairie Underground, Virginia Johnson, and Ivana Helsinki.

If money grew on trees, I would buy everyone of these pieces. For now, maybe I will get one or two.


Prairie Underground start skirt$130

Prairie Underground funnel dress $180

Prairie Underground cloak hoodie $230

Prairie Underground moth coat $240

Virgina Johnson tunic $170

Virgina Johnson v-neck shift dress $240

Ivana Helsinki dress $310

No comments: