" My Style Lounge: better something than nothing

Saturday, April 12, 2008

better something than nothing

I was so good today. I finally took care of an overdue trip to the tailors. Four pairs of flared jeans will soon become something between straight and skinny jeans. It seemed like a smarter alternative than buying more jeans. I counted my collection and I have about twenty-five pairs. I would say that's a bit much. I'm having a pair of jeans and pants hemmed. Finally, I'm having a couple dresses taken in. That's a very good thing.

I also stopped by Ulta for some nail polish fix. It was time to add some spring colors to my collection.

elephantastic pink
i prefer pink

My lovely toes have just been given a pedicure by moi and dawning the lovely "i prefer pink." I would say it's more fuchsia.

Recently, I blogged about some dresses and whatnot that caught my eye on Forever 21's site. I could only find one of the dresses from the site. The girl told me that the dresses I was looking for were "old." I was okay with it. I played around in the jewelry section and went a little overboard in that department. I can't wait to create some outfits with them.

one thing I found from my list- mixed media necklace


cala beaded necklace

I copied a co-worker who dawned this filigree cuff.

kleo bangles

No comments: