" My Style Lounge: birdzNbeez

Monday, April 21, 2008

birdzNbeez


I've been a loiterer of Etsy for a few months now. It hasn't been until recently that I have been better in my searches and have found quite a few amazing pieces. My first purchase is coming from birdzNbeez. I was hooked when I saw the owl blossoms necklace. There should be more Etsy purchases to come.

BirdzNbeez makes beautiful pieces with a vintage feel. Copper, brass, or silver are perfectly coordinated with pretty, dangling glass beads.

My first Etsy purchase are two of birdzNbeez necklaces. It's going to be hard to wait for them.


breath of spring necklace $24

owl blossoms necklace $22

Most likely, these two necklaces won't be my last purchase from birdzNbeez. There are other pieces that I'm keeping an eye on. What can I say? I like pretty things, too.

If you like one of the necklaces, click on the link. If it's sold, don't worry. Browse her selection as she, oftentimes, relists them.


apple orchard necklace $24

foliage necklace $19

love in bloom necklace $19

parisian love locket necklace $24

1 comment:

Amee said...

Great post! There are so many items of jewelry I want :D

-Amee