" My Style Lounge: a chilly spring

Sunday, April 27, 2008

a chilly spring

A chilly day required a jacket. Just like many other things in my closet, it still had its price tag because I bought it many months ago. I was suckered by its amazing deal but was turned off by the puffy sleeves every time I tried to wear it. The color has been hard to work with, too. Creating an outfit of varying colors helped me work the tan jacket.

Not only was I able to wear the jacket, I wore a scarf, too. I love scarves and I love how others wear them. But, I know I'm not the only one that struggles with how to wear one. After already struggling with what to wear today, I'm happy to pull off a blazer and a scarf.

Banana Republic blazer
Gap top
Hudson jeans
Roberto del Carlo sandals
Urban Outfitters scarf

No comments: