" My Style Lounge: five years

Friday, April 18, 2008

five years

Five years today, Hubby and I got married in Las Vegas. Tonight, we went out for a dinner that went sour. The food was divine. It was the service that was less than stellar. The waitress didn't seem to understand me and brought out the wrong wine and entree. Luckily, the manager and hostess did everything they could to make it better. A bottle of wine, our appetizer, and dessert were taken off our bill. It wouldn't have happened if the waitress didn't come to the manager and tell her whatever she told her. It was our anniversary and I wasn't in the mood to bring up our distress. When half our bill was taken off, I really had nothing to complain about. I just hope Hubby is willing to dine there again.



Sweetees camisole
Moth cardigan
Urban Outfitters belt
James jeans
Lauren Merkin clutch
F21 necklace and bracelet
Old Navy sandals

1 comment:

aficionada said...

I can't get enough of that clutch, it's gorgeous!