" My Style Lounge: get your photo on

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

get your photo on


You've probably seen the commercials with Gwen Stefani for Hewlett-Packart. Did you know her endorsement of HP goes beyond advertising? Check out Print Projects from HP and Gwen Stefani and see all the things you can do. I had quite a bit of fun playing around with it.


Customize Harajuku Dolls

You can make your own Harajuku paper dolls. Change their eye, hair, or skin color and their outfits to make your own creation. Then print them out and do what you want with them- decorate, make cards, etc.

Gwen's Style for You

Choose through Gwen's designs and illustrations to make a greeting card, 4" x 8" card, or CD label.

Baby Cards

Make birth announcements or shower invitations with one of the different card designs. You can personalize the text and add a photo.

I have always loved the idea of making my own cards. Though they won't quite be "my own cards," it's a good start. Then, maybe, I can make the plunge into a bit more cardmaking.

Photos from HP

1 comment:

issa said...

oh yay!! you started your own blog!! i had no idea!!

i've hardly been on sugar this year.. :(

hope all is well!