" My Style Lounge: go target

Monday, April 28, 2008

go target

Target's Go International collection continues without a big name designer to back it up. It doesn't seem to make a difference either because the clothes are flying off the shelf. It's been out for awhile now but I didn't bother to check it out until this past week. I realized that this line was worth more attention when I saw several outfits posted on Sugar and MyStyleDiary. After two trips to two different Targets, I found some things that I'm crazy about. I think I need to place a Target online order.


high collar short sleeve shirt with ruffled front in benz blue $27

This shirt is quite the looker. It's made of lightweight, comfortable cotton (like many pieces in this line). I love the geometric, ruffled front. I saw it worn on MyStyleDiary and it was given a stellar review by its owner, also. If I had thin arms, I would buy it, too.

cap sleeve tunic in ombre stripe $35

I'm in love with this ombre top. The Target images does not do this top justice at all. You can see it worn on TeamSugar in its full glory. This one is a definite purchase.

abstract stripe mod dress in yellow combo $40

Don't rely on this picture from Target. It looks way better in person than in the picture. I love the comfy cotton, the abstract pattern, and pocket details. I will be the proud owner of this dress (I hope).

colorblock strapless dress in steel and safety yellow $40

Worn on TeamSugar, it's a very cute dress. I kinda want it to but I need to face the truth. How often would I wear it? For $40, a couple wears is worth it.

crisscross dress in city grey and steel $40

I love this dress. From the crisscross straps, soft pleating, and the subtle stripes, it effortlessly looks gorgeous.

No comments: