" My Style Lounge: in a "blue" mood

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

in a "blue" mood

Belts have taken my dressing to a whole new place. Tops or dresses that I once thought were too full can be equally embraced as my slimmer options. I was attracted by the color of my blouse but found that it wasn't the most flattering. I haven't liked the outcome of other outfits that included this blouse. I can think that no more with the aid of a belt.

I'm also loving my cheap jeans from Urban Outfitters. I've worn them a couple times though they needed to go to the tailors. I cheated by folding in the hem. Now, I don't have to worry if someone is looking to closely at my jeans. I'm amazed how well they maintain their stretch and don't require constant pulling up throughout the day.



Calypso Christiane Celle blouse
Zero Maria Conejo belt
BDG jeans
Barneys Co-Op sandals
Iosselliani necklace
SYdney Evan, Tiffany, and Banana Republic bracelets

No comments: