" My Style Lounge: it's good to recycle

Sunday, April 20, 2008

it's good to recycle

I'm leaving the house just for some groceries. I must have fruit at home at all times.

These jeans were once flared. After a trip to the tailors, they now have a 14" opening. I asked for 13 inches but I think the outcome is perfect. Sometimes, he knows better than me. I brought in several jeans to get tapered. Now that I know that it's easy to do, I'm going to bring even more in. At $25 a pair, it's not a cheap fix but it's better than buying more and cluttering the closet with unworn pairs.

I raided my closet to see what else I can bring to him. Unfortunately, I think some pairs still need to go to consignment. I hate the wash of them. Anyways, I can't wait to see him again as I do have four pairs waiting for alterations.

Marc by Marc Jacobs top
7 for All Mankind jeans
Roberto del Carlo sandals
Lenora Dame necklace
F21 cuff

No comments: