" My Style Lounge: more than an infatuation with nars

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

more than an infatuation with nars

Hands down... Nars is the best makeup brand out there (in my opinion). My makeup collection includes a lot of Shu Uemura, Trish McEvoy, Make Up For Ever, Laura Mercier, and some Chanel. By far, I use my Nars products the most. The colors are vivid and true, the staying power is amazing, and the selection is more than anyone needs.

I have more than I need. I'm a sucker for their collection of vibrant, fun colors.

duo eyeshadow (from left to right)
south pacific, thebes (cream), cheyenne, misfit (FAVORITE OF ALL), april fools, island fever, iceland, habanera, mediteranee

single eyeshadow (from left to right)
santorini, twisted, nymphea, emmanuelle, night breed, ashes to ashes, ondine, fuji, fathom (FAVORITE HIGHLIGHTER), sugarbaby, goldfinger

blush (from left to right)
deep throat, outlaw, amour (FAVORITE)

lip gloss (from left to right)
orgasm/ sunset strip duo, striptease, scandal, babe, frisky summer, revolt, chihuahua (FAVORITE), bloodwork

other (from top to bottom)
sheer lipstick- belle du jour and barbarella
lip pencil- creole and jungle red
glitter pencil- 54 and mudd club

2 comments:

Amee said...

SO many beautiful colors!! O_O

Fruchtzwerg said...

WOW, amazing collection of eyeshadows!