" My Style Lounge: the prince & me

Saturday, April 5, 2008

the prince & me

Sometimes, cheesy movies aren't so bad. Every once in awhile, I enjoy watching one. Movies don't always have to be Oscar winners, have strong messages, or be original. During my attempt to do some cleaning but being distracted by the internet, I had the TV on and this movie was on- The Prince & Me. I have never even heard about this movie that came out in 2004. In any case, it had the ability to take my eyes off the computer screen.

Julie Stiles plays a pre-med student at the University of Wisconsin- Madison and Luke Mably is a prince from Denmark trying to escape his royal life. After a rocky start, they fall in love and live happily ever after.

It's a sweet romantic comedy which probably wouldn't be anything without Julia Stiles and Luke Mably. It's a feel good movie making the day just a bit more cheerful. Call me corny but I liked it.

No comments: