" My Style Lounge: topshop wishlist

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

topshop wishlist

I want too much. I would be in trouble if there was a Topshop in my part of the world. If it wasn't for the weak US dollar and overseas shipping, I would be buying a lot. At least, I think so.

Okay, I don't own any Topshop. But, I'm sure if I did, I would LOVE it.


stripe dress $56

spot sun dress $64

cape frill back dress $80

maggie check dress $80

print ruffle front dress $80

print frill dress $90

stripe linen blazer $80

linen ruche tulip jacket $80

washed worker shirt $44

oversized roll up check shirt $50

textured tabard top $64

lantern skirt $56

holly flat gladiator sandal $30

flavio fringe sandal $80

sven2 peep toe lace up shoe $80

peeps tbar peep toe sandal $100

jessy premium open toe lace up $160

1 comment:

Fruchtzwerg said...

Topshop is such a temptation since they are now shipping to Germany as well. I have to hold myself back :P.
Nice picks for your wishlist ;)