" My Style Lounge: adele, an nyc boutique

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

adele, an nyc boutique


Adele... such a pretty, pretty site. I love the clean and simple design of the site, the little tree in the backdrop, and the beautiful clothes and accessories . They sell a range of up and coming designers that will keep you wanting more. I'm especially liking House of Dagmar and Iosselliani (of course).

Oh... then there is the Staerk ring boots. I first saw them at Everybody is Ugly but didn't think much of them. When I was browsing the site, I saw them sold here and being modeled by someone. It was then, I realized I really NEED a pair. **Sigh**


APC military style top $63 (on sale)

APC pleat dress $195

House of Dagmar Selma scarf $260

House of Dagmar Susanne blouse $310

House of Dagmar Ruth dress $397

Iosselliani set of 5 bangles $480

Ioselliani multichain silver cuff $558

Ioselliani serpent necklace $780

Santin Lerner lucite and brass necklace $85 (on sale)

Staerk ring boot $345

Tsesay cashmere crewneck $225

Zoe Chicco disc necklace $216

No comments: