" My Style Lounge: an assortment of wedge heels

Sunday, May 18, 2008

an assortment of wedge heels

Give me a wedge heel any day. I love the style and comfort they offer. I’m always on the lookout for a new pair. Right now, there are many fun sandal wedges to be had. Actually, I’ve been looking for a classic, dressy high heel version for quite awhile. I’d be happy to take a pair by Christian Louboutin but I hope to find a more affordable replica. The real truth is: I would be happy to take any and all pairs as shown.


ASOS leather wedge shoe $63

Worishofer slingback buckle wedge $69

Topshop Flavio fringe sandal $80

Clarks Korbin $84

Frye Wanda punch out t-strap wedge $104

Lauren by Ralph Lauren Beth $120

Dolce Vita Tahiti buckle wedge sandal $130

Joie crescent toe wedge $265

Paul & Joe sister suedge t-bar wedge sandal $273

Rachel Comey gimlet cake top wedge $290

Goldenbleu Dana sandal $441

CO-OP Barneys NY asymmetric wedge $445

Miu Miu platform slingback $450

Sigerson Morrison strappy leather wedge $485

Costume National asymmetric wedge $535

Christian Louboutin patent wedge $570

Prada cork wedge $580

Ellen Verbeek

Prada bamboo wedge $650

Christian Louboutin Sacha $830

No comments: