" My Style Lounge: giving gap, inc. some love

Saturday, May 3, 2008

giving gap, inc. some love

I keep seeing things that I MUST get. Today was another shopping day. The funny thing is... my target stores were part of Gap, Inc. That definitely wasn't intentional.

First, I went to Banana Republic. A coworker had the exact style of cardigan that I wanted. It was necessary to find out where she got it and go straight there. I was hoping to get it in black but I got it in the only color that was there- green. I still like it.


Then, I saw this cute jewelry clutch. My jewelry is always one big mess being thrown into random bags when traveling. Now, I have something cute to keep them organized.


A friend was talking about the Old Navy wedge sandals that everyone has and loves. She really wants a pair, too. Of course, my next step was to browse the Old Navy website. And of course, I found something else I wanted. I have never been an Old Navy fan but ever since Todd Oldham became the head designer for them, I can see his definite touch to their inventory. I always loved Todd Oldham and was sad when he ended his own clothing time (eons ago). Now, I can get my fix at Old Navy. Luckily, their prices fit my nonexistent budget. So... it was another trip to Old Navy.


I'm a sucker for polka dots and stripes. They look so pretty in this halter top and skirt. They are even prettier because of the color combination. They are just as pretty in person as in the picture. I couldn't decide between white or black so I got both.


mixed print skirt $29.50

halter top $24.50

I have been eyeing this dress for awhile online but kept forgetting about it when I stopped by Old Navy. This time it was displayed so I couldn't miss it. It was just like I hoped it would be... cute and comfy.


gathered jersey dress $24.50

I'm going to Puerto Vallarta this summer and wanted to buy some new bikini bottoms. I saw some I liked on the Gap website so I thought I stopped by the storefront. Unfortunately, the selection at the stores is not quite as elaborate as online. No problem! I got this pretty dress on sale. It has pockets... YAY!


embroidered apron front dress on sale $34.99 (regularly $69.50)

Last, but not least, Madonna's new CD came out this week. I've been a fan of hers since I was a little girl. I stopped by Best Buy to get it. So far, so GREAT!

No comments: