" My Style Lounge: i want an assortment of skirts

Sunday, May 25, 2008

i want an assortment of skirts

Cargo, denim, A-line, full, midi, mini, or trouser style... I love skirts. My love for skirts is not limited to the styles mentioned. As of lately, I have had my eye on certain styles for summer! I want a paperbag skirt and more high waisted skirts. I want them pleated and full. I want them short, too. Always making trips the tailors, I'm thinking of bringing in some skirts to bring the length above the knee. In the meantime, I'm considering purchasing some of these skirts while daydreaming of the rest.


Forever 21 spotted woven skirt $22.80

Forever 21 fade print circle skirt $24.80

Gap chambray skirt $49.50
(I picked this one up yesterday.)

Lux Melanie mini $58

Topshop button side pocket skirt $60

Topshop Lattice pocket skirt $60

J.Crew chevron stripe trouser mini $75

Plastic Island tucked miniskirt $79

FCUK hoochie herringbone skirt $108

Dolan button down paper bag skirt $165

Stylein Joey neon print miniskirt $179

Rag & Bone paperbag skirt $233

Rag & Bone knit miniskirt $270

3.1 Phillip Lim paperbag waist skirt $275

Theory Jill skirt $275

Thread Social high waisted skirt $414

Alexander Wang cargo skirt $495

1 comment:

Fruchtzwerg said...

great choices! I can't get enough of skirts!