" My Style Lounge: in need of blazers

Sunday, May 11, 2008

in need of blazers



I'm in need of blazers... at least, one really good blazer. It's a classic addition to a (girl or guy) wardrobe that can really update any outfit. This is one piece of clothing you can't really skimp in the price either. If you find the perfect one, you will have it forever. For the first time, I am adding some pictures of celebrities rockin' the blazer very well. As you can see, you (I) need one.

I'm sad to say that I have very few. Okay, that doesn't make sense. I said I need at least one. Well, the few I have aren't really worth wearing. Remember, it's the perfect one that I need. I'm liking the ones I featured. Hopefully, I will muster the mullah to get one.


Gap quilted cropped blazer $98

FCUK lizzie blazer $198

Club Monaco littauer blazer

Lili Marlene jacket $237

J.Crew 120s pinstripe three button jacket $240

Plastic Island one button jacket $243

Hanii Y shrunken waist blazer $251

Rag & Bone Idaho jacket $255

Helmut Lang single breasted jacket $264

grai Dita Victorian draped jacket $294

Iisli safari blazer $348

Pencey blazer $437

Elizabeth and James wilde vest jacket $440

Richard Ruiz bay blazer $448

twenty8twelve calandra blazer $455

Smythe les veste's boyfriend blazer $545

Nili Lotan dinner jacket $617

Alexander Wang white lapel boyfriend blazer $680

Ralph Lauren Collection Julien jacket $1998

No comments: