" My Style Lounge: lady gouldian

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

lady gouldian


Not happy with yesterday's outfit, I wanted to wear my purple cardigan and do it some justice.

I chose to wear it with white and red. I haven't worn the red tank top in a long time. It was an Xmas gift from my sister back when C&C California just began and I wanted to get my hands on every color I could get. Back then, it was hard to find... only being in a few boutiques here and there. When she saw it at Nordstrom, she picked it up for me. I love the combination of red and purple. It makes me think of a lady gouldian finch.


Gap dress
C&C California tank
Madewell cardigan
Club Monaco belt
MICHAEL Michael Kors flats
Iosselliani necklace
Tiffany bracelets
Banana Republic bangles
SYdney Evan bracelet

1 comment:

Fruchtzwerg said...

I like your sandals :)