" My Style Lounge: it's bright in here

Saturday, May 31, 2008

it's bright in here

I don't usually wear "neon salmon" if there is such a color but I loved its brightness. The color depicted is not nearly as bright as the real thing. I picked it up yesterday (among other things) and now I have this cardigan in purple and, well, neon salmon. It's so soft and comfortable. You might notice a new watch on me, too. I decided to exchange the HEAVY stainless steel watch for one with a leather band. I'm so much happier with it and glad I know the time now. It's a burden to ask others.

Ugh... time to go to work. Good thing it rarely happens on a weekend.


C&C California tank
Madewell cardigan
Marc by Marc Jacobs cropped pants
Franco Sarto pants
Lenora Dame necklace
Vita bangle
J.Crew bangle

No comments: