" My Style Lounge: metamorphosis

Saturday, May 17, 2008

metamorphosis

Starting a blog can be rather baffling. What name should it be? What look am I going for? How should it be laid out? I had ideas in mind and I know what I like, but with so many decisions to be made, I couldn't put my foot down on what I wanted. I relied on the feedback from friends and my own personal thoughts but I have never been quite happy with the end result of the look of my blog. There were aspects of what I created that I liked and as good as I am on the computer, I'm no expert. Therefore, creating the theme has been difficult. I only have basic HTML knowledge (which I learned from playing around here).

Anyways, as you might have noticed, the blog has gone through a sort of metamorphosis and it hasn't achieved the complete look that I want. I will have to settle with what I got since I don't know how to change the background the way I want it. Today, I think I have made it into something I can be happy with.

Generally, I like to keep things simple (though I'm pretty good at making things much more complicated than they need to be). I hope this is it. To bring back some memories, here it is now and a glimpse of what my headers used to be. The new peonies are lovely and simple.






1 comment:

Fruchtzwerg said...

I'M loving your new header! Much better than the previous, good work!