" My Style Lounge: mykonos

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

mykonos


As of lately, I have been turning to Etsy for my jewelry shopping. There are so much to choose from. I love the idea of buying from someone taking an interest and sharing it with others. I also love the idea of buying a unique creation. My next Etsy purchase is coming from mykonos. Her pieces is fun, frilly, cheerful, and girly. They are sure to be conversation pieces, too. She sells all kinds of things from jewelry and home decorations to paper goods. I'm slightly dreading this post because you might snag one of these beautiful necklaces from under me.


vintage coin necklace $16

lovely bird with flower cameo necklace $18

darling bird and flowers necklace $25

vintage heart locket and coral cab necklace $25

lovely bird and flowers necklace $26

lovely blue rose and bird necklace $29.90

spring bird necklace $35

delicious flowers and beads necklace $39

double chain ivory rose necklace $65

Pictures from Etsy

No comments: