" My Style Lounge: not boot season

Thursday, May 29, 2008

not boot season

It's not boot season but I saw these boots on Oak and I instantly fell in love with them. I love the caramel color, the mid-length, and the suede diamond perforation all over the leg. They are by Frye and are called Paige short buckle boot. Originally $242, they happen to be 30% off. I so want to buy them but I wouldn't wear them until the fall. If you knew the weather in Texas, you would understand why. Okay, yes, I live in Texas... a state known for cowboy boots but I'm not a cowgirl and I just know I wouldn't do it. Oh... what to do? Maybe they will get marked down further and I can justify buying them when it's 100 degrees out.


2 comments:

kim said...

That truely is the most perfect coloured leather.

Gloria said...

I do like the color! I've been looking for a nice vintage pair on ebay for forever...