" My Style Lounge: refined punk

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

refined punk

You know... it's quite possible that I will wear a Rogan piece each day. I have enough to do so.

I almost didn't buy this jumper. I thought it would be one of those pieces from the Rogan for Target line that would still be around when the line would go on clearance. I am so glad that I got it for more reasons than you could understand. It's refined yet punkish and very comfortable. It flatters what it should flatter and hides what you don't want seen. I love that it has metal buttons painted white, one button is stitched on with pink thread, and there are pockets... POCKETS! Today, someone even asked me if I have been losing weight. That's always a good thing since I'm no skinny stick.

Vince top
Rogan for Target jumper
Pierre Hardy for Gap sandals
Iosselliani necklace
Banana Republic bangles
SYdney Evan bracelet
Tiffany bracelet

2 comments:

MONI said...

I'm not about this jumper....but it sure look so cute on you....I might order it online...

Philipp said...

Very nice and elegant sandals!