" My Style Lounge: to be or not to be?- shopbop purchase

Monday, May 12, 2008

to be or not to be?- shopbop purchase

These opportunities are hard to come by but Shopbop is offering a one day only 20% discount TODAY. Fortunately, there wasn't a lot that I wanted to splurge on but, of course, I did find a few things. My Steven Alan boyfriend shirt in white is gone but the MK2K belted button tunic and Gorjana double petal necklace are still around. I have also been drooling over Love Quotes scarves. Though I really want a scarf in lavender/ mauve, the seaglass is pretty, pretty. Do I need to buy anything? NO. Should I buy anything? NO. Will I buy anything? I DON'T KNOW. Tell me what to do.


MK2K belted button tunic $143

Love Quotes fringe scarf in sea glass $85

Gorjana small peacock necklace $60

Gorjana double petal necklace $85
(UPDATE: already gone)

ADDED
Gorjana super star necklace $80

No comments: