" My Style Lounge: asos.com

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

asos.com

ASOS.com is one of those odd sites that creates a love/ hate relationship (at least for me). I was never one to check out the clothes because... well, the pictures are rather cheesy and if there is any cuteness in the clothes, it's hidden by uninteresting photography. The only thing I have been looking at are their shoes because ASOS makes some pretty hot looking shoes. Then, I had to do a retake when I saw a great outfit here when I was being a stalker on Chictopia. Suddenly, I realized that I should check out their clothes. Since shipping on clothes isn't as demoralizing as their shoes, now I'll allow myself to worry about sizing because converting between UK and US sizing is bewildering.

ASOS Twist Strap Button Front Jersey Dress $43
ASOS Ticking Stripe Pocket Dress $61
ASOS Floral Prom Dress $65
ASOS floral mini prom dress $82

French Connection Rib Panel Jersey Dress $97
Max C Frill Front Deer And Flower Tea Dress $97
Max C Heart Print Silk Gathered Chiffon Dress $97
Bizz Bow Front Ruffle Trim Dress $119

Lipsy Print Silk Dress $119
French Connection Dot Effect Frill Trim Dress $141
Miss Milne Structured Body Con Zebra Print Dress $156
Jovonna Tie Back Silk Layered Dress $162

ASOS Jersey Pocket Skirt $43
ASOS Ditsy Mini Ra-Ra Skirt $48
ASOS Pocket Front Full Skirt $54
ASOS Stripe Gathered Skirt $61

ASOS Set of Mixed Finish and Size Bangles $17
French Connection Elastic Clip Belt $32
ASOS Leather Studded T-bar Patent Wedge Sandal $78

No comments: