" My Style Lounge: extreme hair

Friday, June 27, 2008

extreme hair

Can you tell that something's changed? I got a haircut from my beloved Sergio. Again, I gave him free range. We started to look at a book together and one haircut caught my eye... so this is what it was meant to be. The book didn't have the long strands but he wanted to keep them. Hubby likes the cut but thinks the strands are stupid. Sergio was so proud of the cut that he started to show my cut to others. I felt a little embarrassed. Now, I'm off to go bowl!

As for the outfit, I'm wearing my favorite t-shirt, favorite jeans, favorite shoes, favorite bracelets, and favorite necklace. That wasn't intentional but it's true.

American Apparel acid wash v-neck
Rich & Skinny jeans
Roberto del Carlo sandals
Iosselliani necklace
Banana Republic bangles
Urban Outfitters cuff
Phillip Crangi for Gap bracelet
Tiffany bracelets

5 comments:

Fruchtzwerg said...

WOW, you look fantastic with this hair cut! I love it

Anonymous said...

You look fierce!!!!

MONI said...

cool hair cut!!.....I ordered those AA acidd wash v neck last week...they look so cute on you..

wroxton said...

Thank you Ladies!

Moni... I love the AA acid wash v-necks. I have it in black, navy, and red. I want more colors. Their deep v-necks are the best.

MONI said...

hopefully you will post pics of you wearing the navy and red.....I love AA v-necks...they definitely fit you so well...