" My Style Lounge: goodbye and hello

Friday, June 20, 2008

goodbye and hello

Today, I went to Barneys to bring back the CO-OP Barneys nude heels and Costume National sandals. The nude heels got scuffed before I even wore them and I can't even imagine how they would look after a few minutes of wear. The Costume Nationals had an awkward strap that would cause a lot of flipping and flopping, and the very light insole would look very yucky fast. I didn't leave empty handed though. I got a pair of Chloe slingbacks (I think I have fulfilled any need for slingbacks or open toes) and a Mike & Chris jacket. I also played with their collection of Iosselliani jewelry. The line has given me a newfound appreciation for rings.

James Perse camisole
Madewell cardigan
Rich & Skinny jeans
Mike & Chris heels
Iosselliani necklace
Urban Outfitters cuff
Banana Republic bangles
SYdney Evan bracelet
Tiffany bracelets
Philip Crangi for Gap bracelet

No comments: