" My Style Lounge: i wish you were mine

Friday, June 27, 2008

i wish you were mine

It's a fact that Iosselliani makes the most beautiful jewelry- a FACT! I'm lucky to have one piece. Hubby got it right when he bought me the serpent necklace for my birthday back in March. He had some help since I gave him a wish list (but he could have gotten me Guitar Heroes instead; my brother ended up getting me that). Back to the whole purpose of this post, I want everything Iosselliani.

The next piece of lovely jewelry I want from them is their stack of rings. I was playing with Barneys' selection of Iosselliani and I was really drawn to the rings (though I'm not really a ring wearer). They were so shiny and pretty on my little fingers. I'm not going to buy them though.They are too lovely for my to buy for myself. Instead, I'm going to put them on my Christmas wish list with an enlarged picture and giant-size, bold font so Hubby gets the point. Still... I wish you were mine NOW.

Iosselliani stack of rings $285

No comments: