" My Style Lounge: leafy

Thursday, June 19, 2008

leafy

I'm a motif person. I love (almost) anything with skulls, cherries, birds, and, butterflies. I also like wings and leaves. When I saw that beautiful Jorge Morales leaf necklace for half off at Shopbop, I was so upset at myself when I didn't act and it was as gone as soon as I discovered it. Since then, I have been on a quest to find necklaces with leaves and my first stop was Etsy. It's been awhile since I have shared any Etsy findings so now is the perfect time. I found quite a few pretty pieces and I might have to pick one up.


vintage coin necklace $16

flutter. necklace. $18

refreshing necklace $34

spring organics (18 in. sterling ball chain and oxidized leaf pendant) $36

gold leaf charm necklace $37

gold leaf charm gemstone necklace $40
(I love this one the most.)

sparkly leaf necklace $40

No comments: