" My Style Lounge: love quotes

Thursday, June 5, 2008

love quotes

I have to admit something (if you haven't already noticed). I have an obsession with scarves. In particularly, I'm obsessed with Love Quotes scarves. I don't remember when it began but it continues to take over me. I browse them on websites and I go crazy for all of the colors. I would probably have one right now if I could decide what color I wanted but I can't. At $85, I should just start with one but which one? The colors are so lovely. If you had to decide between these eight colors that I find so gorgeous, wouldn't you have a hard time, too?




4 comments:

girl6_nyc said...

I love scarves too but I wouldnt pay that much for a scarf that lindsay lohan wore.

wroxton said...

You're funny. LL doesn't motivate my purchases but I hear what you're saying. I just keep hearing about how soft, versatile, and pretty they are.

girl6_nyc said...

Oh I know that wasnt your motivation, that came out all wrong! and you do have a nice collection of scarves.

wroxton said...

girl6_nyc... I love that you are reading my blog and commenting so keep sharing your thoughts!