" My Style Lounge: mayle baby billie bag

Monday, June 2, 2008

mayle baby billie bag

I featured this bag in my last post called Brighten Up! but I felt that it was worthy of its own post. I first fell in love with this bag when I was reading Impulse's blog (a Seattle boutique). It's effortlessly chic, different from other handbags out there, and the perfect size for summer. As I continued to look up this petite bag, I was happy to find it also available at online retailers Bird and ShopBop. I need to get my hands on one.

Here are some pictures from Impulse to give you an idea of size of the Mayle BB bag:


in flamingo $372

in crinkle patent $372

in ivory and black patent $372

Here are other options:

in black fortune/ black crinkle (on sale) $192.50

in black lace/ flamingo suede (on sale) $192.50

in Aztec $350

in persimmon $385

in black toro $395

in mariachi snake cut $415

No comments: