" My Style Lounge: new belt

Sunday, June 22, 2008

new belt

I was given an Anthropologie gift card but I didn't know what I wanted to spend it on. I wanted to use it on bowls but my kitchen cabinets have room for nothing else. I wanted to use it on shoes but I couldn't figure out what pair I wanted most. I've gone to the Anthropologie at the mall but nothing completely wowed me. There were kitchen knicks here and there but like I said, I have no place to put it.

Yesterday, I went to a different Anthropologie and they were loaded with all kinds of belts... a completely different situation from the other location. I left with three belts and a nightie. They are also looking for another belt and nightie from another store. I hope they find it!

Tonight, Hubby and I are going out to eat. He wanted sushi and I thought we could go to Shinsei (you might have heard of it because executive chef Casey was a finalist on Top Chef two seasons ago) but they are CLOSED on Sundays. Now that I have had sushi there, I don't want to go anywhere else. Hmmmm...

Gap shirt
Hudson jeans
Anthropologie belt
Roberto del Carlo sandals
Lydell NYC necklace
Vita bangle
gold bangles from Mom
SYdney Evan bracelet
F21 cuff

No comments: