" My Style Lounge: sale girl dallas

Thursday, June 26, 2008

sale girl dallas

I don't think this applies to most of my readers but you never know right? Sale Girl Dallas is a very interesting concept- at least for Dallas. If you are in New York City or Los Angeles, you probably have similar concepts in your area. The people behind Sale Girl Dallas travel across the country to find last season bargains and then pass them on to their consumers. They have a storefront but they also have "road trips." There are good deals to be had at their store but even better deals on these "road trips." For the next two days, they will be at the Courtyard by Marriott right off the Dallas Tollway and they will be bringing with them designer merchandise that's 80% off their retail prices. Admission is free and cash and credit cards are accepted. I will be there for sure as a road trip newbie. I hope it's as good as it sounds.


No comments: