" My Style Lounge: seeing double

Thursday, June 12, 2008

seeing double

I instantly fell in love with these Urban Outfitters heels the minute I saw them. When I learned it was a collaboration between UO and LD Tuttle, I had to find out more about the designer, Tiffany Tuttle.

Her pair for Urban Outfitters is called Colonial Madness and is an almost exact replica of one of her own designs. If you love them as much as me, then you would be a fool to pass up the cheaper version. The price difference is astounding. I actually like the cheaper version better.



If it weren't for the 3 1/4 inch heel, I would snatch them up. I have to remember to stick to my rule for buying shoes or else they just become closet decor. I can not and will not buy shoes with a heel taller than 3 inches. Believe me, it's a constant mental fight. I frequently tell myself- Don't buy them. Don't buy them. The only way I can get away with tall heels is if they are accompanied by a nice size wedge.

So... for now, I will just admire them online. To further torture myself, I like these too.

LD Tuttle suit oxford $462

No comments: