" My Style Lounge: show your toes

Sunday, June 8, 2008

show your toes

I love me some peep toe shoes... especially during the spring and summer. It's a little bit sexy, a little bit casual, and a lot of fun.

Closed toe shoes can be claustrophobic when the weather gets warmer and feeling stuffy is not my thing. I'll save them for cooler days.

Always on the lookout for great shoes, I was amazed by what I was able to find. I'm in some serious trouble because I want all of these shoes.


Seychelles plait heel $78

Urban Outfitters leather t-strap sandal $78

Shoes for Lovely People 'Leyda' $89

Shoes for Lovely People 'Angela' $98

Farylrobin 'Dash' heel $99.95

Perforated peep toe $129.95

Colonial Madness cutout heel $145

Frye 'Ada' binding pump $148

Frye 'Ada' slingback $148

Frye 'Wanda' t-strap $148

Leopoldo Giordano interlock slingback $235

Rachel Comey 'Poppy' $232

Rachel Comey 'Stinger' $246.50

Rachel Comey 'Ackee' heel $295

Chie Mihara 'Menji' sandal $315

Chie Mihara 'Oringo' heel $328

Chie Mihara 'Tururu' heel $330

Chie Mihara 'Bangkok' sandal $395

Roberto del Carlo woven wedge $398

Chie Mihara 'Belga' sandal $348

Chie Mihara heel $418

Miu Miu peep toe ballet flat $540

1 comment:

Fruchtzwerg said...

beautiful selection, you make me want to buy them all :)