" My Style Lounge: shu uemura gift with purchase

Friday, June 27, 2008

shu uemura gift with purchase

This is probably the best gift with purchase you will ever find. I saw this offer before but I reacted as quick as a tortoise and no free gift for me. It's back and available through June 29th. Buy anything from www.shuuemura-usa.com and use code shubabes to get a free mini eyelash curler (retails for $17), a free sample of balancing cleansing oil, and free shipping.

I already have a million Shu Uemura products but what's one more? I ordered the tri-color eye pencil in aqua flow because blue looks cool on Asian eyes (I hope you realize that I'm Asian by now). Also, it's a new product and I don't have it. So... for $25, I got hooked up! I hope it's all that I dream it to be so I can pick up the other tri-color eye pencil in energy flow.


No comments: