" My Style Lounge: takin' it easy

Saturday, June 7, 2008

takin' it easy

I haven't posted an outfit for the past couple days because, well... I haven't gone anywhere (really).

I don't know where this outfit came from. Unhappy with the frumpy outfit that I first put on, I decided that I should try on my least favorite pair of jeans by J.Brand. I must be the only person that doesn't like J.Brand. I liked how they looked but all day long, I was pulling up my jeans. I know I was looking like a fool but I didn't care. It was either that or show more than I want.

I was happy with the outfit and boots combo. When I bought the boots, I had visions of what I would wear with them. Jeans over boots wasn't one of them. If my jeans weren't tapered, it could have gotten very "country" looking.

American American v-neck tee
J.Brand 'Bea' trouser jeans
Frye boots
Urban Outfitters scarf
SYdney Evan bracelet
Tiffany bracelets
Banana Republic bangles
Philip Crangi for Gap bracelet

No comments: